Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I am Loving the Love Month!

On the first day of this month, before I went to bed, I had a feeling that this month will be extra special, but I can't seem to figure out the reasons why I said that. Not until today. On my way home, I had a chance to recall all the blessings that I have received since the 1st of February. 

I won't go into details anymore but I must admit that one of my many blessings are these kids. 
I certainly do!!! ^______^
I am not a morning person but thanks to these angels, waking up at 5 in the morning has never been so fun. I am just so excited to be with them every day.

Lord, I am excited still, on how will you design the remaining days of this sweet love month! I love you and I thank you for everything! =)


happiness for you, 
 Erika

1 comment:

  1. Although this article was made just this February of this year, there is a freshness effecting me for you are still a teacher, and will always be a teacher and will always be with William Shakespeare
    in saying that children are blessings! :D

    Yes, it's very hard for you should be used to it on that routine of waking up on those hours that really not your hours of getting up out of bed for at first thought, it's kinda annoying but later on, you'll just realize that there are children who needs you. :D

    It is gratitude to God that counts for having this mission Erika! May God be with you always!

    Just bear in mind that love will change and
    nourish people especially children by your love!

    Just my two cents worth my friend.

    Mary Jem Hao

    ReplyDelete